Hosted telephone systems for Schools and Academies
VoIP phone networks that grow and change with your needs
du Pré, based in Berkshire, was one of the first specialists in the UK to promote the use of hosted phone systems in schools. In 2008 managing your school telephone system remotely was considered pioneering, but now school VoIP systems have become the norm. A decade on we have built a wealth of experience in this field, recognised by the fact du Pré is the only UK Platinum Partner of leading global hosted provider, 8×8.
An 8×8 Telephone System provides you with the flexibility to grow and change. If you promote flexible working, home working or remote working for your teachers, or need on-call staff for your boarding and extra-curricular needs, our system lets your team stay connected, just as if they were in the school. Our hosted PBX system has Inbuilt collaboration tools to hold online meetings enabling the sharing of content and video and provides a new avenue for communicating with anyone you need to interact with.
- All UK, national, local and mobile calls are included within your monthly subscription.
- All of your staff can make and receive calls as if they were at their desk, even if they are at another site, on the move, or at home.
- You are able to move, add and remove users easily and on demand
- With our service you will always have the latest and greatest. Whenever a new feature becomes available, or an existing feature is improved, updates are automatically applied.
- Provides personalised voicemail messages and users can forward their calls to another employee’s number. Combined, these features are great if an employee is absent or on annual leave.
Here at du Pré, we can also make sure that your phone system stays fully functional with our Phone System Support contracts
Contact us today to see how our phone system can benefit your school by calling 01635 55 55 50 or emailing email@example.com