Office 365 for Schools - working on content
du Pré, based in Berkshire, was one of the first specialists in the UK to promote the use of Hosted Phone System in schools. In 2008 managing your school telephone system remotely was considered pioneering, but now school voip systems have become the norm. A decade on we have built a wealth of experience in this field, recognised by the fact du Pré is the only UK Platinum Partner of leading global hosted provider, 8×8.
8×8 Telephone System gives you the flexibility to grow and change. If you promote flexible working, home working or remote working, our system lets your people work just as if they were in the office/school. Our hosted PBX system has Inbuilt collaboration tools to hold online meetings enabling the sharing of content and video and provides a new avenue for communicating with customers, suppliers and other members of your team. We are experts in the field; du Pré has been providing a Managed Hosted Telephone Systems since early 2007.
- All UK, national, local and mobile calls are included within your monthly subscription.
- All of your staff can make and receive calls as if they were at their desk, even if they are at another site, on the move, or at home.
- You are able to move, add and remove users easily and on demand
- With our service you will always have the latest and greatest. Whenever a new feature becomes available, or an existing feature is improved, updates are automatically applied.
- Provides personalised voicemail messages and users can forward their calls to another employee’s number. Combined, these features are great if an employee is absent or on annual leave.