Save up to £3,000 on high speed internet installation charges
du Pré plc is offering savings of up to £3,000 on the installation costs of high speed internet circuits.
The reductions are available via the Government's Super Connected Cities scheme, and depending on your location could cover the full installation cost of your circuit.
Call or email us now to find out more.
"The customer service received was exceptional. We were updated frequently on the issue and were left feeling like our needs were important."
Paul Harker, Head of ICT Systems, Birkdale School
“Snow disrupts the UK,” screams the headline on the BBC news website. Not the case at du Pré, where it’s completely business as usual in the line of supporting customers with their telephone systems and IT networks.
Staff at du Pré have been using its own ‘Connect’ IP telephony system for some time now. In addition to all the features and benefits it brings during normal weather conditions, it’s times like this when the system really shows off its capabilities and highlights du Pré as a company shining above all others.
Jon Dawkins, Telephony Technical Manager at du Pré, explained Connect in more detail. “It’s very straightforward on the outside for the user, while being highly sophisticated on the inside. Some of our staff have been unable to get into the office so have simply logged in to their home Cisco handset. With this, they can make and receive calls exactly as if they’re in the office.”
Jon continued, “Everything stays the same when working from home with our ‘Connect’ system. Obviously, calls are billed to the office, but hunt groups stay the same and even your voicemail comes with you. It really is identical to bein g in the office.”
Only home broadband required
Importantly, there is no special connection required to enable Connect to work from employees’ homes.
Some employees are using their home BT broadband, while others are using Sky, or Orange or even Tesco. It makes no difference - any ‘normal’ consumer broadband connection allows employees to carry on working in times like this.
Sam Papandreou, Project Controller at du Pré, gave her story. “I stayed at home this morning and managed to clear so much work. Then I chose to walk to the office for the afternoon as the snow was stopping. I could have carried on at home but it was nice to get some fresh air outside!”
Hiking in the snow
Many other employees at du Pré chose to hike to the office to work for at least part of the day, demonstrating the true commitment of the team and the importance of looking after customers. “We keep ourselves going so we can keep our customers going!” explained Maxine Chadderton, Service Delivery Manager. “That is our primary function - that and building snowmen!”
|< Prev||Next >|
To keep up to date with du Pré news, don't forget to bookmark du Pré's news page, or subscribe to our RSS News Feed here
To learn more about this or any other business telephone and IT service call du Pré NOW on 01635 55 55 55, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that du Pré plc offers a full business grade mobile telephone service with free calls between mobiles?
- du Pré Connect Hosted IP Telephone System
- Hosted VoIP telephone calls from Newbury street
- Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series
- VoIP Guide
- VoIP FAQs
- Avaya IP500 telephone system
- Disaster Recovery and Flexible Working Seminar in Newbury
- Conference calls with du Pré hosted IP telephony
- Business grade hosted IP telephony upgraded new features
- Telephone system date and time change guides
- Business grade IP telephony for Swine Flu
- Business continuity using du Pré Connect hosted VoIP system
- Business-grade IT and Telecoms services for the London Boat Show
- VoIP Samsung solution for BBC Vecta
- Lambeth Academy converged solution
- An interview with Richard Jones, Sales Director
- Hosted VoIP telephone seminar features Bradfords live case study
- New Cisco handsets for business grade VoIP telephone system
- IP telephony with Call Logger
- Hosted IP telephone system for Royds Solicitors
- Hosted IP telephony seminar at Newbury Racecourse
- Hosted VoIP telephone Connects chairman in Alaska
- New Cisco IP handsets for VoIP
- PSTN to VoIP telephone system migration for Mini-Skips
- Mobile phones join du Pré telecommunications portfolio
- Flexible Working and VoIP Seminar in Newbury
- Changing the time on your telephone system
- Christmas opening times and telephone settings
- Keeping your business alive in the winter
- du Pré Connect goes mobile
- du Pré Connect: new telephones and improved mobile voicemail
- du Pré Mobile Connect
- New Conference phones available for du Pré Connect
- du Pré Remote Backup Launch
- du Pré Remote Backup
- New Avaya version 8.1 telephone software released
- Call Manager cost reduction option
- Change to British Summer time – changing the time on your system
- Reduce costs and increase flexibility with home working
- Increase your international presence with du Pré Connect
- Local business upgrades to du Pré Connect
- Reduce costs and increase flexibility with SIP trunking
- Change to British Summer Time – adjusting the time on your system
- Protecting your school’s data from natural disasters
- Ensuring business continuity during natural disasters