du Pré IT Assist
Remote and telephone based support
du Pré IT Assist offers a standard IT Service Desk solution for customers requiring telephone based remote support for their environment. Hardware support can be added at an extra cost.
On-Site support is not included within du Pré IT Assist however customers will be benefit from preferential rates for on-site engineers should they be required.
Admin tasks such as add/moves or changes are also not included with du Pré IT Assist but can be bought on an ad hoc basis.
du Pré IT Assist is provided based on the number of endpoint devices (PCs and Laptops) and offers unlimited Service Desk support on the identified devices.
Support is provide (but not limited to) on the following technologies;
- Microsoft Server – All Versions
- Microsoft Exchange – All Versions
- Microsoft Windows – All Versions
- Microsoft Office – All Versions
- Microsoft Office 365
- Antivirus – McAfee, Sophos, Kaspersky, AVG, Norton, Symantec
- Web Browser – Chrome, IE, Firefox
- Managed Routers/Switches/Wireless – Cisco, HP, Netgear, Linksys, Meraki
- SAN/NAS Technologies – HP, Dell, Buffalo, QNAP, Netgear, Synology
- Backup Technologies – Mozy, Symantec
Other technologies may be supportable – please discuss with your sales account manager.
|Unlimited Access to the du Pré Service Desk 8am-6pm Mon-Fri|
|Call off agreement|
|Remote Access Support|
|On-Site Hardware Support||Optional|
|Adds/Moves and Changes to existing infrastructure|
|Improved Fix Target Times|
|Call-Off On-Site Engineering Time|
|Full or Part-Time On-Site Engineer|
|Pro-Active Estate Monitoring|
|Automated Patch Management|
|Backup Management and Monitoring|
|Account Management Review||Annual|
|Preferential Hardware/Software Pricing|
|Preferential Engineering Pricing|